Consolidated Kansas

This is one of my FBCM roosters. the photo was taken in Dec. When a hen hatched out 10 FBCM chicks.

Attachments

• 100_8225.JPG
    100_8225.JPG
    623.6 KB · Views: 3
This is one of my FBCM roosters. the photo was taken in Dec. When a hen hatched out 10 FBCM chicks.
THANK you for getting back to me. that one looks pretty good. I have a couple, but want an unrelated one. Also hoping for a non person aggressive one. I would like to come look if that is ok? can you PM how to get hold of you? and an idea on price. thanks a bunch. Bonnie.

THANK you for getting back to me. that one looks pretty good. I have a couple, but want an unrelated one. Also hoping for a non person aggressive one. I would like to come look if that is ok? can you PM how to get hold of you? and an idea on price. thanks a bunch. Bonnie.

We had beautiful weather the last two days. Hopefully, this means spring is on its way. We moved to Southeast Kansas last spring and need to get our coop up and running. We are turning an old shed into a coop. I'm lucky it has power. It's an 11.7x9.4 old shed just needs to clean up and add an automatic pop up door, roost and then we will be ready to add a new flock.

Well we lost our great pyrannse(I know not spelled right) this winter. He was 13
I'm so sorry to hear that. I haven't been getting notifications of posts here again. I thought no one was posting. I'm in between litters. I have to wait for my youngest female to get breeding age before I have more pups. My last female got torn up having her pups and can't carry them any more. At least she can keep working and not take a puppy break.

Back
Top Bottom