Consolidated Kansas

Can anyone tell me what kind of Bantam this is?
40FB9479-1B03-4F02-B675-085CBF67935F.jpeg

Hi all
I’m in northeast Kansas with a pretty new flock of chickens (oldest are two years). We are mostly chicken guardians for the eggs, but have harvested a few for meat when we have extra roos. Just thought I’d poke my head in and keep watch for exciting Kansas events. And if anyone needs barnyard mix roosters (hatched June 6), I’ve got a few I think! Unsure if we are gonna keep one to replace our current rooster, because some of these colors are interesting. Our current rooster is a Welsummer mix.
3C7DD0EF-804A-49FA-9053-A0EE5DE6A32C.jpeg

0BE154F4-77EA-44C7-9C4E-883184DCEE02.jpeg

DB6ECE59-993F-4E2E-B220-1A55A6F42F42.jpeg

#1 is a pullet. #2 is a cockerel. I can't see the others' sickle and tail feathers to tell. I butcher or sell or donate roosters. It all depends on the time I have, the weather etc. A couple months ago I gave away 23 full sized cockerels just to keep from butchering again. Depending on your location, there's always someone who will buy cockerels if they are big enough to butcher.

I know this is off topic but does anyone have or know of an All American Pressure Canner for sale?
Also, those two little bantams are Porcelain d’uccl. Pretty cool, huh?

I didn't notice any muffs on the d'uccles. Of course a few don't have them even though they are supposed to. Could just be the picture too. I've raised D'uccles before. They are very sweet and personable.

Back
Top Bottom