Construction of my coop!!!!

I think it looks great man from DIY to anotheri really like it. I was kinda lury when you said you would be done this weekend I know how it is i always say ill have it done well before it actually gets done once you start it takes alot of time to execute especially if your a perfectionist as i am.
BUT IT LOOKS GREAT!

Well we got ALOT done today!
Next weekend we have to:
Put up wire around coop so preditors can't get in.
Box in coop using special plywood called. T 1 11.
Then put the rear if the frame/ crowing on the coop.
Change door we bought from Home Depot from screen to wire.
Install door.
Might change paint( I painted ALL DAY today an ended up not likening the color.. Of course)
Finish nesting boxes.
Build roof.
Put on finishing touches( whatever that might be)
An then done...
That sounds like a lot but all if the above we did TODAY so next week when we got 2 days I'm sure it will be finished. Ill keep u posted just incase we have time an build a little extra during te week. ;) thanks for your support y'all

That is the side view looking in my unfinished coop house.
That light blue/ gray plywood with slide out so I can clean it

I knew when I saw the batter boards that you were a man with a plan. Things are looking just as nice and well thought out as I expected. Unfortunately my coop will not be quite as nice. I needed a way to collect rain water and threw up a 26x12 carport looking structure with what I had handy, without buying anything. It is level,square and plumb and has stood up to some serious winds. but not pretty. I generally do much nicer work just to please myself.

UPDATE: well of course we don't like the color that's about all we did this week is desire that we don't like the color... So 9 more hours of painting for me... But actual construction should continue this weekend maybe even tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom