Contacting Forum Moderators

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
To keep the index page looking neat and loading fast the Moderators are not listed there anymore. You can always find the list of the current Moderators here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/members/?key=staff_members

If something on a thread or post concerns you please click on the 'Report' button at the bottom right of the post. This will take you to a page where you can fill in what concerns you and then send the report. The board immediately notifies all of us, and the next one on line will deal with the report.

If you want to contact a certain Moderator the search string above will give you links to their profile which has an e-mail addy if enabled.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Terrie, for the info. I hope you'll sticky it somewhere for future reference. I am so glad to see the report link, too. I think it will be a handy tool when the inevitable trolls show up.

teapot.gif

I'm not real sure who all are moderators here. I see you & eggchell listed as moderators. But, haven't seen any others. Did all the staff from ez BYC move over here as mods or just a few? It'd be helpful to know who the mods are!!
big_smile.png

...I see what you mean Ditz because I do not see ANY listed moderators at first glance (not even terrie and chel) wheras before I remember seeing somewhere on here all the moderator names...I clicked the link Terrie gave above and the search box asked for a name...if one does not know the name....

I clicked the link and got a list of all the moderators.
If you go to User List and leave "user name" blank and click Moderators in the dropdown box for "user group" There we all are!

Oh, I see the moderators list now. Noticed a couple from ez BYC not listed. This makes it easier. Thanks:)

*runs to spam all mods PM's*
wink.png

But there is no way to tell which part of the forum they are in charge of. Like the other BYC, you can see who mods the general, social, etc...
here you can see a list of mods but not which forum areas they tend to.
You may think it nothing to concern myself with, but there are times when the information is useful.

Back
Top Bottom