Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

Have you ever wondered where the Easter Bunnies get those Eggs?

My second Entry is the answer.

The Easter Egg Factory:

Everything is edible except the cake pan. Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
Peeps, jelly beans, Reeses and Whopper Bird eggs.
Hershey push cart with Milky Way axles and Reeses cup wheels.
Butter Cream Icing for bunny tail.
Dyed Coconut grass.
And the basket is Rice Krispie Treat form with Butter Cream Icing piped with basketweave technique.

You outdid yourself with this one!

That's freaking cute! I think I like this one even more than your first. Way to go!
clap.gif

Have you ever wondered where the Easter Bunnies get those Eggs? My second Entry is the answer.
The Easter Egg Factory:

Everything is edible except the cake pan. Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. Peeps, jelly beans, Reeses and Whopper Bird eggs. Hershey push cart with Milky Way axles and Reeses cup wheels. Butter Cream Icing for bunny tail. Dyed Coconut grass. And the basket is Rice Krispie Treat form with Butter Cream Icing piped with basketweave technique.
Very cute!

Have you ever wondered where the Easter Bunnies get those Eggs?

My second Entry is the answer.

The Easter Egg Factory:

Everything is edible except the cake pan. Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
Peeps, jelly beans, Reeses and Whopper Bird eggs.
Hershey push cart with Milky Way axles and Reeses cup wheels.
Butter Cream Icing for bunny tail.
Dyed Coconut grass.
And the basket is Rice Krispie Treat form with Butter Cream Icing piped with basketweave technique.
So Cute! Love it!
We all want a taste!

Cute..ls that one of your famous cookies? My second batch didn't last any longer then the first!

Too funny, you recognized the cookie! Yep, that's the jumbo size version. DH was happy there was enough dough left over to have some cookies of his own, lol. So nice to hear you're enjoying that recipe too, it is a good one
big_smile.png

Oh my...here I am with my entry...biting nails...the kids and I had SO much fun coming up with ideas and working together so thank you to the creator of the contest for having such a fun online event! I found it was hard to capture just the right angle to show how it turned out so I'll put a few pictures.
Items used: Yellow Cake mix, Chocolate Cake mix, yellow peep, chocolate mousse peep, Whoppers Robins Eggs, chocolate rocks, pretzels, gummy carrots, coconut with green food coloring, icing, blue jello.

All things edible except the tray and the foil that is holding the jello stream and pond.

My partners in crime and our HUGE mess!

Oh my...here I am with my entry...biting nails...the kids and I had SO much fun coming up with ideas and working together so thank you to the creator of the contest for having such a fun online event! I found it was hard to capture just the right angle to show how it turned out so I'll put a few pictures.
Items used: Yellow Cake mix, Chocolate Cake mix, yellow peep, chocolate mousse peep, Whoppers Robins Eggs, chocolate rocks, pretzels, gummy carrots, coconut with green food coloring, icing, blue jello.

All things edible except the tray and the foil that is holding the jello stream and pond.

Absolutely Awesome!! The blue jello stream is Unique! Great job, congratulate to you and your helpers.
clap.gif

Amazing!!!!!

Thanks you guys! Yes, the stream is probably my favorite part, I love how it turned out.

I said the stream and pond were in foil. Correction, the pond is in a bowl, the stream is what is in the foil. That's how I could get the shape.

Back
Top Bottom