Ended Contest #6 Natural Egg Photo Contest - 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Gizmo thinks she is a chicken. She lives with them! She always "helps" me when I gather the eggs...
My cat's name is gizmo too!

Second photo for contest..... " As Ron would say set all the eggs"
Having fertile problems in the Hertiage Rhode Island Reds and the Wheaten Ameraucanas. So guess I need to set more of them to try to get a few more eggs showing life.
The Marans and cream crested legbars are growing very good.
This is my picture of eggs collested since last Monday or Tuesday. I had a hen that laid a grey egg but haven't seen it this year.. Maybe she got ate or stole. Love the grey eggs...
Happy setting, and hatching soon.
Setting again tomorrow than all spaces will be full. I am so Bad.....

there is twice as many egg now it almost scary. Just show ya Pictured below...

to much flash eggs darker, ten more clb in the nest box too. Anyone local need eggs. I have to stop hatching. yes I do,

Second photo for contest..... " As Ron would say set all the eggs" Having fertile problems in the Hertiage Rhode Island Reds and the Wheaten Ameraucanas. So guess I need to set more of them to try to get a few more eggs showing life. The Marans and cream crested legbars are growing very good. This is my picture of eggs collested since last Monday or Tuesday. I had a hen that laid a grey egg but haven't seen it this year.. Maybe she got ate or stole. Love the grey eggs... Happy setting, and hatching soon. Setting again tomorrow than all spaces will be full. I am so Bad..... there is twice as many egg now it almost scary. Just show ya Pictured below... to much flash eggs darker, ten more clb in the nest box too. Anyone local need eggs. I have to stop hatching. yes I do,
Wow so many eggs. Good looking chocolate eggs. :)

Back
Top Bottom