Ended Contest #7 Natural egg contest - 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-Long!

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but being in the mountains region of Maine, we always still have 3 feet of snow this time of year. I love the outdoor photos so much, but I'm always so bummed that the snow is still here in the "spring". With the annual Easter hatch a long in mind, last July I took this photo, also to help prove that Maine does get some warm weather-
hide.gif

(Clockwise- White leghorn, Welsummer, Salmon Faverolle, EE, EE. )

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but being in the mountains region of Maine, we always still have 3 feet of snow this time of year. I love the outdoor photos so much, but I'm always so bummed that the snow is still here in the "spring". With the annual Easter hatch a long in mind, last July I took this photo, also to help prove that Maine does get some warm weather- :oops: (Clockwise- White leghorn, Welsummer, Salmon Faverolle, EE, EE. )
Wow just beautiful :love
Lovely eggs and arranged in a flower shape, beautiful!

Wow, such beautiful egg photos! Each and every one of them look like something in a calendar or magazine.

Keep those photos coming!!

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but being in the mountains region of Maine, we always still have 3 feet of snow this time of year. I love the outdoor photos so much, but I'm always so bummed that the snow is still here in the "spring". With the annual Easter hatch a long in mind, last July I took this photo, also to help prove that Maine does get some warm weather-
hide.gif

(Clockwise- White leghorn, Welsummer, Salmon Faverolle, EE, EE. )
The great part of having these contests every year, is you have a whole year to get your pictures!
lau.gif
Though a basket in the snow would be pretty too.

Back
Top Bottom