CONTEST-Congrats MichiganWoods and Jywel417

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ready to ruuuuumble?
celebrate.gif
Video is uploading to YouTube!

Here we go... wish I could have made the sound a little better. I couldn't boost the volume on my speech as much as I wanted to. I will have to tweak it more for next time. Also wish YouTube's video quality was better. But oh well.
hu.gif
Will scan and post the plans tomorrow.
smile.png

My Entry on YouTube.

clap.gif
Fantastic job Cass! That was a great production. We have three seconds for you as well. I will post it by your entry and look forward to your post later.

Thank you! I did manage to correct the audio and am trying to upload the revised version of it. Will post the link here when it's ready. But as promised, here is the sketch of the device!

eggdevice_web.jpg

Can't win. YouTube made my voice sound blown out after I fixed it.
barnie.gif
Oh well. I'll just go with the original version.

Can't wait to see if anyone can come up with a better device!

Last edited:
Fantastic! Don't worry about the voice, I could hear it just fine, I thought it looked and sounded very professional. Can't wait to see what the others come up with!!!

Me either.
smile.png
Could we maybe see the first post edited to include a link to their entries too? Might come in handy for the judges.
fl.gif

And thanks! I had fun making that (if you couldn't tell!
tongue.png
).

Sure I can do that for you all. I actually thought of doing that earlier but my mom and I are doing a charity yard sale that took up my whole day. But I am home now, please check the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom