contest15

crazypetlady

Songster
8 Years
Jul 30, 2011
East Central Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Ok everybody let's get busy and see if we can get 2000 posts by 11pm EST tonight. I will be hosting a crazypetlady free for all there at 6pm EST until 11pm EST we will have games, trivia, prizes and general all out fun.

The prizes will be for a random poster again so post often. You can post your life story or nothing at all, pictures of your chickens, baby pictures, pictures of your family, pets, what Santa brought you for x-mas, what you wish Santa would have brought you for x-mas. Pretty much anything goes. Remember this is a family friendly forum. Countrypunk watch your smilles
ep.gif

Ok prizes will be less than 2000 posts Hatching eggs from all GFF stock if we make it to over 2000 posts some luck person will get 6+ mystery chicks from me next week, weather and hatch allowing.

We also have some other prizes including a BYC hoodie, cookbook and GFM we will be awarding during the night.

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself, join in on the fun, and share with you the new addition to our family today....baby bunnies.

CPL...........count me in after we do dinner..........get over 3500 posts tonight and our farm will give a random prize of mixed hatchlings from NYD (could be ducklings, geese, chickens or a mix of the bunch.)

in lockdown: Sebastopol geese, Ancona ducks, Silver Appleyard ducks, French White Muchsvoy, Khaki Campbell, EE, OE, BC Marans, AM in blue , Lavender, Wheaten and I am sure I am missing something

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom