contest15

This thread is going too fast! the goats are too cute. Is it true that boy goats will screw their own nostril? My aunt told me that and that was people use the term horny as a goat.

We had 100's of mini horses seized in a local hoarding case. There were pygmy goats, llamas, dogs, cats. All in need of extensive came and groceries!
I still need to build chicken coops.
Oh thats sad! I would love to have taken a couple. I love Oregon and hubby and I want to go back. We spent 1 year in Vancouver, WA and had to come back to Arizona to get to our old and wonderful doctor to get Les, my DH health under control again. He is diabetic and it was out of control. Well it took but a week for our great doctor to put him right again! We WILL go back some day!

Fred holds his wings out and lets the chicks gather under them for warmth.

I think that is so cute!!

My son also was dignosed with ADHD and I am still fighting the medication , every time they have me almost talked into giveing it to him I get home from the pharmacy and start reading the pages of warnings and side effects and I just can bring my self to subject him to the risk of depression , sucidal tendicies, live damage , heart failure ect ect ect the list is massive . I will keep trying but in the end if medication is best for him I will use it but not till Im sure.

That is tough!
hugs.gif
Are you a part of any forums or support groups? You should find some good info there. I know there are other ways that can help... cutting out sugar, food dyes, maybe gluten, ect.

We have some really wonderful horse people around here who take in so many fosters each year. Since I know nothing about them, other than they are beautiful, I admire their devotion.

Back
Top Bottom