contest15

Speaking of frizzles CPL my little black frizzle mini cant decide if she is broody or digging to china ... or addicted to dust bathing . She just hangs like this or in the corner but unburied all the time now . WOnder if she would take some quail eggs if she is actually broody.
my vote is digging a hole to china, LOL

So earlier today, I posted about my one year old getting into my incubation closet and grabbing two eggs but not breaking them... I just took a shower... Came out... Two broken eggs with dead chicks. One looked developed, the other a little less so. First time I have seen with my own eyes a 18 day old chick fetus. I am glad he didn't get the other four which where BcM but he is managed to get both the Cochins
sad.png
oh crud. I am SO sorry.

Ok for everyone who missed it the 1st crazypetlady night we ran out of things to do an we started prank calling people. COF called my dedicated democrat dad ad thanked him for his $500 donation to the Romney 2016 campaign and that his credit card would be charged in the morning. And hung up he called back and COF answered Romney 2016 campaign and I guess he stammered and hung up.
lol.png

I finally called him a d told him it was a joke, lol he was just getting ready to cancel his credit card.
That is so funny..your dad sounds like he has great humor..if any one wants to pull a joke on my DH he is funny too

Aww w sorry. I just opened 2 SFH and 2 MFL that internally pipped but didn't make it out. I should have checked on them earlier. I hate that

SFH are the worst for internally piping and not making it any further. So sad. I have started checking them more often and helping them hatch. But I usually only have 6-8 in my hatcher. Makes it easier!

Back
Top Bottom