Like I really have a choice at this point, but please make me feel better THREE weeks ago I had a guy come over and give me an estimate for a privacy fence. I sold them some peeps and found out he has a fence business so it worked for me. He told me he could start at the end of the week, maybe beginning of next, weather permitting. Well, I've heard that for three weeks now and I have to keep calling HIM (we HAVE had alot of rain). DBF is not a patient person and is rather upset with me. He wanted the number so he could call but I wouldn't give it to him. Instead, I called last night and got voicemail. Left a message like this: "Dude...where's my fence??? DBF is saying I got a raw deal and I should get my money back but I just really want my fence." He called back at 6:30am and left me a VM saying he got the permit and just waiting on the city's ok. So...I called the city this morning and they told me that he just applied for the permit THIS MORNING. Now, city hall doesn't open until 8am...I'm not totally stupid... Well, maybe just a little stupid. DBF thinks I gave him a down payment but I paid him on the spot for 95% of it...I'm having a tough time with this because they are really good people and live about 5 miles down the road from me AND they have chickens. So they can't be all bad, right? Maybe just a little unorganized? I just want my fence!!!! How stupid am I...let me have it... And if they are BYC members and reading this, SORRY!!! I just really want my fence!!!