Control your animals!!!

Quote:
No offense please...
But some how this makes me laugh too...
But a flock of cows and a herd of sheep is just funny.. Where I come from cows are in herds and sheep in flocks..
wink.png

ON

Ditto, sorry.
lol.png

Me too, I had to grin!
lol.png
(is that what's called a Spoonerism?)

kstaven, I KNOW what you mean!
lau.gif
My cats even do that. Visitors in our house? We can always spot the cat hater right away! It's the person with cats all around!

Last edited:
I don't have cows or sheep, and I am really glad that pigs don't run in schools. anyway, I know I have a flock of chickens. every other grouping of animal is up for grabs... a bevy of dogs, a pity of turkeys, a pack of rhinoceros...

"Found a flock of crows in a graveyard today..."

I'm sipping my coffee wandering why this would bother you...
caf.gif

th.gif
I'm laughing at my self now... but at least I'm Laughing.​

chickensducks&agoose :

I don't have cows or sheep, and I am really glad that pigs don't run in schools. anyway, I know I have a flock of chickens. every other grouping of animal is up for grabs... a bevy of dogs, a pity of turkeys, a pack of rhinoceros...

lau.gif

A gaggle of geese
But when it comes to moose there are no meece!
ep.gif

As far as the grave yard goes, everyone has their own feelings on that one and I respect that!

Me, toss my body in the compost pile please...
Plant a flower in the nutrient rich soil it creates and think of me when it blooms..
wink.png

Recycle everything..
smile.png

Moabite wrote:"Found a flock of crows in a graveyard today..."

Is that not a band? Oh no wait that is a Flock of Seagulls....
lol.png

ON​

Speaking of cow pies in a graveyard..... there is a funeral home down the highway from us that used to be a house so it has a huge front "yard". Most any sunny day there will be a flock(?) of turkey vultures sunning out front, on and around the big sign.

For some reason that always makes me chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom