Conversation Thread

Hi everyone ,my daughter got married and her husband joined the army. I am very proud of him! They are stationed at fort hood Texas , he will go on his first deployment soon. They are sending him to Iraq. Please pray for all service members and prior members. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be one nation under God.
That is amazing! I will for sure! God bless you and your family!

Love~
Alayna

It's a pleasure to be here!! I am glad you are having a good day! I just got back from doing a mini photo shoot with my mom. (Of us humans)

That's cool!

Haha, same! It would be a really fun career choice! Not really, no. It's pretty hard to spot wild birds and when I do I don't have my mom's good camera to take the picture.
WOW!!! That is beautiful!!! Good job!

Same!

Love~
Alayna

That is good to hear! Sounds like fun! I enjoy doing photo shoots like that. :)

Yes, there seems to have been a slight shortage of birds this year.
That you so much, it is appreciated greatly! :)

:frow Lovely picture.... Nuthatches are amazing with their anti-gravity feats.... LOL.

Welcome to BYC @BarbHicken17 Belatedly for sure.... from the San Diego High desert.

My chickens were more than just a hobby Poultry actually... When i start up again I will be focusing on Guinea Fowl... My horse loves to stand by their end of the coop for hours...

Oh hobbies... and advocations.... If I can make it I wont buy it. pretty much sums it up...

I craft in leather for Harness for the horse. Making bits and pieces that are necessary... I draw and paint as well as making jewelry... I write as well

deb

Hello Deb! It is nice ot meet you. Welcome to the conversation thread! Thank you! I appreciate it greatly! They sure are! Ha ha, very fascinating birds. I absolutely love them.
And Tufted Titmice! I can sit outside and literally atch them for hours. What beautiful of God's greatest gifts. Titmice are one of the trickiest birds to get a nice photo of...

upload_2017-11-12_19-42-31.png

Hello, Just dropping by to say hi. I am making woodburned signs. Fun hobby! View attachment 1185237 View attachment 1185238

Hello!! I just love them! They are really wonderful signs. It seems like such an awesome hobby to have, and great job!! :D

Hey Tim! How ya doing? Thanks for joining! :)

Hi everyone ,my daughter got married and her husband joined the army. I am very proud of him! They are stationed at fort hood Texas , he will go on his first deployment soon. They are sending him to Iraq. Please pray for all service members and prior members. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be one nation under God.

That is wonderful! I am greatly thankful for his service. I will definitely be praying and I know for sure God will be right along them the whole time and that I'm praying they are out of harms way. :)
Amen! I agree.

Sincerely,
-Kaitlyn

Thanks, i just started but i have one ordered already! I charge $15 for the sign, and approx $10 for shipping, depending on where it goes.
I am making them for our farm, different areas, like fishing hole, swing, etc.View attachment 1185248
That's really cool! I make signs too, but yours are cooler. :)

Back
Top Bottom