Converting a playhouse - post pictures of yours too!

If you can, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAZE find a way to secure you coop to the ground. Neighbor of mine had the exact same playhouse get picked up by the winds of a storm and mashed down 200 ft away. Little girls are heart broken.

Quote:
I believe the OP said the coop is bolted to the platform and the platform is cemented into the ground. That should keep it from being torn apart!

Great looking coop and run and very creative.

What a great idea for a coop. I got lucky with my playhouse. I got it for free. It's older now and needs the front redone. Soon I will get to that. Oh, I recently made a porch for them.... hehehe

45848_1-31-11d_2.jpg

I kept seeing all these posts of people finding these really great opportunities on Craigslist for items to use as coops and such...and then guess what happened to me???

"Free to good home 4by 6 Playhouse 5 feet tall you haul home"

92761_my_coop.jpg

The playhouse measures 51 inches wide by 75 inches long. It is made with 2x4 construction and according to the guy I am getting it from it is quite heavy. This could be really good.

I am soooo exicited!! My son has lined up 2 buddies to go with him to haul it home. I am renting a U-Haul pickup and we are working on coordinating this for Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed for me...I really hope this all works out.

:)

What a great find! I hope it works out for you.

OURS IS DONE!!!

Moving in day tomorrow.
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

92244_img_3650.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom