Coolest thing you will read in a while. (At least I think so!)

pop.gif

That is so cool! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

A similar incident happened to me. I found a guinea egg beside my driveway; no telling how long it had been there, as I have a pretty long driveway and usually don't walk down to the mailbox. Anyway, I popped the egg into the egg turner... it hatched the next day and is now part of the flock down at the Farm (I'm on the Hill). Hope your ending is just as good!

I cant leave eggs sitting out on my counter anymore... I had a duck egg start to incubate a few weeks ago.. just checked a half dozen that's been sitting on the counter for a week and I have 5 more showing veins....
Just too darn hot here in Texas...

I have added water in the trays for humidity, I'm really afraid it won't make it because of not being turned. I noticed "blank spots" in the veins that I only saw when I forgot to turn eggs. I've only had one egg that hatched successfully with blank spots, the rest died. I do hope because it is a guinea and they are really hardy that it will tough it out and survive.

I have a male white guinea over a pearl grey guinea, what kind of keet should I expect from that cross

Where in Phoenix are you?

Any eggs outside in my yard would have cooked today. 116 degrees in my back yard. 114 at the airport.

Quote:
Yeah it was 119 where I'm at... Idk how it survived, though we did get some rain for a little while.

Back
Top Bottom