Coop all painted and finished

Beautifully Done!! I love it
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Dark chocolate IS toxic for dogs, but it's not immediately obvious; it impedes the function of and damages their kidneys. Milk chocolate is dilute, so it's not nearly as bad. It's also much worse for little dogs. It's not untrue though. I know this is a little off topic but I don't want you to make a regrettable mistake.

Here are rough lethal doses for a Yorkie and a Lab, assuming one's 10 lbs and the other 70:

For the Yorkshire Terrier - approximately 7oz of milk chocolate or 3oz of instant cocoa powder, or 1oz of unsweetened baking chocolate or just over half an ounce of dry cocoa powder.
For the Labrador Retriever - approximately 3lbs of milk chocolate or 1.3lbs of instant cocoa powder or 7oz unsweetened baking chocolate or 4oz of cocoa powder.

It's a huge difference, but look how easily a small dog could be poisoned.

Nice!
smile.png

What are you going to do in that enclosed outdoor space? Put down shavings or hay and make it a semi-run? Just seems to me like you wouldn't be wanting the floorboards to deteriorate with all the moisture of *hem* chicken habitation.

This is so cute! I love the color. Also, many a farmer will tell you untreated cedar shavings have been used forever. It's the treated stuff that's so bad. We used organic cedar shavings in our run, but honestly it was messy. I'm going with deep sand in our new walk in run and scooping the poop with a cat scooper. Of course, I have six chickens so that's a heck of a lot easier than 20 or more. ha ha. Great work!

Back
Top Bottom