Coop camera

All about the EGG

Songster
12 Years
I have a wireless video camera I got on trade a couple years ago for work I did for a friend. We used it in the kids rooms, also for checking out any "nosey" neighbors etc. Well now its in the brooder with the chics in the garage! We can see the temp, chics, feed and water level. Also can see who clowns around, or is the bully. I plan to use it when they move out to the yard coop.

Anyone else use one?

Not for my chickens, but I do have one in the barn. Whenever we would be expecting a mare to foal. We're actually expecting a donkey foal later this summer.... I'm going to set up a "foal cam" online this time....so I (and anyone else) can keep an eye on her no matter where I'm at....

I had set up a wireless camera in my coop and it worked great when I viewed it on my home computer but I wasn't able to use the remote viewing from my work computer. The problem is that my internet connection going out of the house is dial up and isn't powerful enough to work. My incoming service is cable so that's fine. We just don't have 2-way cable or DSL here yet. It really was fun to watch them though. Especially when I would pan the camera around. They would look up at it when they heard the noise.

Quote:
Thanks. I do have an extra TV, though, so maybe I can bring that in and set it up to that?

I'll go to the website and look rather than making you answer all my questions. Thanks for the jump start, though.

Susan

Back
Top Bottom