Coop Contest 2010 - Win $20 BYC Store Gift Cert. Ended 9/12/2010

Would have been better if I had included the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=61320-lavonnes-san-diego-mini-coop
fl.gif

Quote:
I think yours is nice, wish we could build something like that, but than again the chicken math has way out of control! lol

Mine is still not finished after 3 years, how bad is that! Mine is just a big shed, they have almost the same amount of room in the house as in the run! lol

Just plain awesome. Love it all. Check out " Hey San Diego! Lets Meetup!", we'd love to meet you. And, I agree, that glass of wine while watching the chicken channel does take the stress out of a lot of days!
cool.png

Quote:
Thank you JustDawn, you are too kind. It was a challange and I'm so glad it turned out usable. I measured it today, and it is 57.5" tall, 42" wide, and 23.5" deep. I guess that's why I had to take the gate off the hinge to get the coop into the run! Having used it for a week+ now, I can say that it is definitely big enough for my 4 girls, since they only sleep there. One problem is that the nest box cover and the roost are too close together, making it hard to clean into the back corner. Another issue is that the ramp is a little steeper than it should be. I'll have to make another one, a bit longer and wider. Still learning as I go. Thanks again for the compliment:cool:

Quote:
Nice job ! very cool

That is cuter than a lot of houses! And look at those cute little steps and the signs. Lucky chickens and goose!

Back
Top Bottom