1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Coop design for 100 chickens

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by wwarren8200, Nov 12, 2014.

1. wwarren8200

wwarren8200 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2014
    Florence,AL
    I have a started flock and I'd like to expand upon them and get into a bigger coop. I'm wanting to house 100+ birds. I'd like to see some design please and also price estimates. Thanks- Will

2. Chickenguy9

Chickenguy9 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 25, 2014
    What kind of budget did you have in mind? Will your chickens be for egg production, or meat? Add any additional ideas you might want to incorporate. If your looking for just a very basic coop you could simply build a 20x20 shed type building and put in a door for them with a couple roosts. what abouts did you have in mind?

3. wwarren8200

wwarren8200 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2014
    Florence,AL
    I'm going to barder for the supplies. (Pretty popular in alabama haha) im wanting a square coop that's separated into fours in the center and the runs each will have a door along with each section of the coop. I have the basic idea from what I have now I just want a bigger coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by