Coop in progress!

Quote:
Yes!

56188_coop14.jpg

56188_coop15.jpg

56188_coop16.jpg

That pop door opening is just a rough size...I'm waiting to get an automatic door.
I finished putting the sheathing on the nest boxes tonight but it was too dark for any pictures. Maybe tomorrow or the next day.

Pop quiz!!....What's that hanging up in the upper right hand corner?

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments... I used to work for a home builder when I was in my 20s. After that I was a carpenter at a huge boatyard...
Currently I have been working as a cabinetmaker for the last 20 years.
Funny you should say something about it being square... the first thing they teach you working in a boatyard is "Nothing is square"!

I have never built a boat but worked at a shipyard does that count? do you hire out? I can't wait to see it done

Steve

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments... I used to work for a home builder when I was in my 20s. After that I was a carpenter at a huge boatyard...
Currently I have been working as a cabinetmaker for the last 20 years.
Funny you should say something about it being square... the first thing they teach you working in a boatyard is "Nothing is square"!

I have never built a boat but worked at a shipyard does that count? do you hire out? I can't wait to see it done

Steve

Ironically my name is Steve as well!
cool.png

cool.png
I'd almost consider a divorce, in order to find a man who can build like that.
tongue.png

Awesome!!!

(I accidentally got a BYC page link hooked to my profile and have failed 6 times in my attempts to remove it. Want to guess what kind of luck I will have building a coop when time comes???? Eeeeeeeek!)

Back
Top Bottom