Well started this thing about 4 weeks ago and am finaly in the last stages(well almost) I have pictures of the entire build so far but they are on my camera so took a few shots with the cell as it was easy. So far I think I have at least 50 plus hours and about 700 bucks invested. All this for 4 girls (well maybe 3 I think one might be a roo) I based it on the Witchita desighn in the coop section. Footprint is 5 foot 4 x 12 foot 4 I had to do this as the bricks I used for the base came out to these dimensions as I did not want to cut them. I live on a hill so built a foundation out of a retaining wall and went from there. All wood has 2 to 3 coats of paint and also the interior has 3 coats of Kilz and 3 coats of semi gloss. I still need to finish the siding I got 3 sides finished today but no pics and will finish tom hopefully. I am using cedar board and bat and looking to get a rustic look to it. Also need to finsih the doors and windows and cut in some vents. Other than that I think it is almost there. Going to put in a auto door as I leave at 5 am for work and do not want to let them out then as we are in a urban setting. Well tell me what you think and will post more pics as I have time.