Ended Coop Page Contest #1 - Win a $20 BYC Store Gift Certificate!

cant wait!

yippiechickie.gif

oh no
i just brought the raw materials for a new coop build and cant start it for a week or 2 due to real bad weather

oh well will post pics when done anyway :)

Last edited:
awesome! we cant participate due to the fact we didn't document our coop throughout the progress, but I'm really excited about this, and to see every ones submissions. This site is so helpful, and I'm thinking of building a new coop soon so I'm sure this will be helpful then too!

big_smile.png

Please still make a page with pics of your coop as well as information about it, what you'd do different next time, what you're glad you did, etc. Peeps will still get tons of inspiration from finished coop pics!

Unfortunately we bought a coop kit, so no entering for us
sad.png
. But we(We as in I
caf.gif
) will so look at your posts for future reference, when we want to expand our mini-buisness.

Mine are already done has well I have made three and each one ends up different but they are small enough for a backyard. at some point we will build a big coop and soon will be working on our Brooder project. All of our coops are made from recycled pieces and parts we just buy the chicken wire and the rest just happens. Will try to get pics of the finished projects and post them at some point and will try to remember what i was thinking when I built each of them.

Back
Top Bottom