Ended Coop Page Contest #2 - Win a $20 BYC Store Gift Certificate!

What if your coop is not finished yet? Can you still enter it or is that a no go? I have been uploading pics of my coop build for a few days now but it isn't finished and its taken quite a few weekends to get where I'm at right now. I'm not really finished writing it either but thats because I'm still so busy working on the coop,hahaha!!!https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-hen-haven

Yup, you can enter at any time. If your anxious to get your coop listed in our coops database, then enter it ASAP to this contest. If you want to wait to try to finish your coop and get it into the contest, you could wait for the next contest, which will be within a few weeks after this one ends.

OK! So where do I go to enter?

Please see the first post in this thread, then reply here with a link to your BYC page with your coop.

Yup, you can enter at any time. If your anxious to get your coop listed in our coops database, then enter it ASAP to this contest. If you want to wait to try to finish your coop and get it into the contest, you could wait for the next contest, which will be within a few weeks after this one ends.

Please see the first post in this thread, then reply here with a link to your BYC page with your coop.
Thanks for the reply. I guess since I already posted the link here that will be my entry! I'm still adding to it everyday and left that little note at the bottom.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom