Coop pics****

I use pine shavings and stall fresh. Makes clean up so much easier and the stall fresh keeps the smell down.
I use pine needles from our side yard, coop smells like Christmas, we use pine chips for babys, we have a camper someone gave us 27' but that has 22 chickens in it and we have 23 peeps to house now, so we have started a new one right now we have peeps in our screen house with a small run. our camper coop is all fixed up and they love it, they go under it but this time I want to fence it so they can not get under it.here is our coop we have now

my coop is finally up and running my sussex chicks are very happy..bought this kit coop from ranch coops in texas.. well made pat the owner very nice man . i added bottom and legs so off ground...so happy gonna do the chicken dance now lol

my coop is finally up and running my sussex chicks are very happy..bought this kit coop from ranch coops in texas.. well made pat the owner very nice man . i added bottom and legs so off ground...so happy gonna do the chicken dance now lol

Are you going to cover it with a tarp in the winter or add plywood to the sides?

I was just told the new coop will be up so they can get under it and the run inside the yard also fixed so they can go under it, we have a yard 35 by 35 and the coop will have a run hugged to it then the yard so they will run the whole thing and still have a place to go if we have another winter like last year

Floor plan 10'x12' - 32 inches above ground (had an opossum living below the old one) 8 foot highest point.

Chickens used to free range but lost so many to predators. This year adding the runs. This one is going to be 10'x24'.

Back
Top Bottom