Coop pics****

Man...I agree...mine live in a 3rd world country too. I converted my deer blind into their coop, and made a make shift run. I would eventually like to cover the run, but have to work around the trees.

My repurposed plastic supplement bucket nest boxes

Man...I agree...mine live in a 3rd world country too. I converted my deer blind into their coop, and made a make shift run. I would eventually like to cover the run, but have to work around the trees.

clap.gif
The way I look at it is we all have different ideas on what we want for coops.We work with with what we have and it is our work that gets us what we have.I'm always seeing coops that put mine to shame,but I'm happy with what I have done.I am always working on mine to one day get it where I want it to be when finished.I always look for ideas for improvement.I am a scrounger and this also has an effect on where I'm at.Mine isn't the best nor the prettiest but I'm happy.I've seen some on here that are basically a few pallets and chicken wire.The prettiest they aren't but they serve the purpose.
caf.gif

old.gif
One more thing.I don't see anything wrong with your coop.I can see it and I would have some of my own ideas,But what you have here is A OK in my book.Not only that,The chickens don't care as long as you feed them and take care of them.You have a good run where you can sit and watch them do their thing for cheep HaHa entertainment
pop.gif

:old One more thing.I don't see anything wrong with your coop.I can see it and I would have some of my own ideas,But what you have here is A OK in my book.Not only that,The chickens don't care as long as you feed them and take care of them.You have a good run where you can sit and watch them do their thing for cheep HaHa entertainment:pop

Lol yup! Cheap entertainment!

Hey what do y'all recommend for me to put for a floor in my run.

Unless you are having trouble with your run I personally don't see any reason for putting anything on the run.They need to be able to dig and take dust baths and do what they do.You might want to put some hay down or leaves,straw etc so they can scratch in.Also if you leave it as it is you don't have to clean because the poo fertilizes the ground

Back
Top Bottom