ShaggysGirl

Songster
10 Years
May 24, 2009
Temperance, MI
Hi Guys,
Whew what a job. I keep telling DH that 2009 is the year of "get er done"
lol.png

We fixed up the garage and sheds turning one shed and the rear of the garage into two coops, then sided the whole garage then last week he had to fix the dip in the house roof..... it never ends lol
Anyways I made a page Here and there are links at the end to albums with coop and chick pics.
Hope you all are having a good summer keep cool
cool.png

Quote:
Thanks...lol DH just put him on a poll today in the middle of the yard. We have a hawk nest out back, we're hoping the owl and hanging some shiny things will keep them at bay.

Quote:
Thanks...lol DH just put him on a poll today in the middle of the yard. We have a hawk nest out back, we're hoping the owl and hanging some shiny things will keep them at bay.

LOL at myself I thought you meant the plastic owl, then I noticed that wasn't in the pictures...lol
That is one of the two baby hawks in the nest our back. At least I think it is one of the babies, they grow so quick. We seen the mom and two baby fuzzy heads in the nest. Now that one looks very fuzzy so i think it is a growing baby. I hope they move soon and don't try to get my chicks.

Back
Top Bottom