Copper Blue Marans...What do U Think?

Quote:
Thank you and I will make sure to keep everyone updated on my progress.

We are waiting on a bit warmer weather to attempt shipping. The kind folks that I am working with in the UK have pretty much given me an open ended order. I will have available to me as many eggs as they can produce. They really seem as excited about this as I am.

As for my incubator...I have an older model GQF that holds around 200 or so eggs. It holds a very steady temp and humidity. I have 14 Delawares in it at the moment...due to hatch in about 10 days.

Thanks to everyone...Happy new year

get those orpingtons!!! Marans, Shchmarans! You will make a KILLING if you bring in jubilee, mille fleur, chocolate, golden laced, a fresh line of lavender, make sure it is from Priscilla (can't remember her last name) line, and you will have a waiting list a mile long and can name your price. If you need more "cabbage" you could scrape up a small fortune of it just here on BYC to bring in orp eggs on shares.

I have sent the e-mail requests already. I never realized that Orps from the UK would be so popular....
idunno.gif

I think that the same breeder has Orps as well...whats a few more chicken tests anyway...
lau.gif
...Its only money!!!!

I am totally addicted to this chicken thing!

Not to sound corny or anything...But

If this works out I will not be charging anything crazy for my eggs or chicks. This is to help everyone by bringing a new blood line to the US. Like I said, I dont mind spending the money to make this happen. I just thought it would be neat to try it.

We are still some months out from actually getting eggs, but it is working so far. Lets all keep our fingers crossed.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom