Copper Marans

LOL, I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. I wouldn't mind the Ameraucanas though! Thanks for straightening me out!

Quote:
No problem they are beautiful and I have two of them also ! I love all of her birds but espeacialy her wheaten and blue wheaten ameraucanas and also her blue copper and copper marans.

Henry

Quote:
No problem they are beautiful and I have two of them also ! I love all of her birds but espeacialy her wheaten and blue wheaten ameraucanas and also her blue copper and copper marans.

Henry

Henry,

The ameraucana pictures are from the babies she hatched out of my eggs........
thumbsup.gif

ETA: Kat,

Where did you get your breeder birds? My chicken buddy may be interested in getting some from you.

Last edited:
pips&peeps :

Quote:

Henry

Henry,

The ameraucana pictures are from the babies she hatched out of my eggs........
thumbsup.gif

ETA: Kat,

Where did you get your breeder birds? My chicken buddy may be interested in getting some from you.​

LOL I know they are amazing I need some this spring also some blue ameraucanas from whitmore farm that peachick has I need some of their babies they are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. She got hers from Will Marrow at www.Whitmorefarm.com they are amazing birds !!! I have seen his farm in person me and kathleen went to see his farm when I picked up my marans chicks from her.

Henry

Last edited:
JEAN!!! Where hell have you been ? LOLOL

I got my marans from my buddy/neighbor Will Morrow.... he got his breeding stock from Wade Jeane and Mari Krebs. The egg color is getting good... but the the girls are not laying well......they lay really good for a week or two... and then this week NOTHING!! GRRRRR The marans are the same age as the ameracaunas I hatched from your eggs.... but the ameracaunas have not layed yet at all! :-( Im about ready to start squeezing them!!

Did you see my pics of the wheatens... they are gorgeous Jean!! thanks again for them!!

Quote:
I've been here and there. Fell and hurt my butt, been at war with an owl who thinks my yard is the all you can eat bar at a cheap resort and apparently being rude, snooty and picking fights with those who oppose the mighty rules of ameraucana.
gig.gif

By the way the chickens look lovely. Wish all of mine turned out that good. By the way, I've tried, and squeezing doesn't work.

pips&peeps :

Quote:
I've been here and there. Fell and hurt my butt, been at war with an owl who thinks my yard is the all you can eat bar at a cheap resort and apparently being rude, snooty and picking fights with those who oppose the mighty rules of ameraucana.
gig.gif

By the way the chickens look lovely. Wish all of mine turned out that good. By the way, I've tried, and squeezing doesn't work.

that is why you are the ameraucana police, isn't it?
wink.png

peachick- you have beautiful birds
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom