Corid dosing

should I start the corid water for the other chickens And Roo? Just cleaned coups and scrubbed water bowels, added electrolytes and probiotics. DE Treatment next! Not starting wormer till we know this type we got is ok and all chicks inspected. We have 8 other hens and a mean roo who has been separated but with chicks now in another yard while we clean.

should I start the corid water for the other chickens And Roo? Just cleaned coups and scrubbed water bowels, added electrolytes and probiotics. DE Treatment next! Not starting wormer till we know this type we got is ok and all chicks inspected. We have 8 other hens and a mean roo who has been separated but with chicks now in another yard while we clean.
If you just bough the DE, take it back to the store and get permethrin spray instead. DE doesn't work at all. :) The wormer you bought only treats large roundworms, but it's still a good one to have in you "chicken kit". If I were going to worm her I would use Safeguard for Goats or Valbazen.

we have another sick chicken. This one has different symptoms. A swollen wattle and cone, dirty bottom and goopie stuff in her mouth. Isolated her and gave her a dose of corid and some yogurt she ate a few bites also gave her a few drops of water with electrolytes and probiotics please help. The white stuff on her beak in the picture is yogurt.
20170701_164637.jpg

Last edited:
If you just bough the DE, take it back to the store and get permethrin spray instead. DE doesn't work at all. :) The wormer you bought only treats large roundworms, but it's still a good one to have in you "chicken kit". If I were going to worm her I would use Safeguard for Goats or Valbazen.
Ok will do! What about Corid Water for other chicks? Now we have another sick chick and i can't see any replys

Ok will do! What about Corid Water for other chicks? Now we have another sick chick and i can't see any replys
It wont hurt the others to have the Corid, but the mucus in the mouth and swollen wattle make me think respiratory. @Eggcessive , @Wyorp Rock , @KikisGirls , do you know what can cause swollen wattles?

It wont hurt the others to have the Corid, but the mucus in the mouth and swollen wattle make me think respiratory. @Eggcessive , @Wyorp Rock , @KikisGirls , do you know what can cause swollen wattles?
Yes! When she drank a little water i was rubbing her a little to check her crop and she sounds a bit conjested

Back
Top Bottom