Corid question please help!!!

Gave them all doses tonight had some trouble with the syringe but think i got enough in them. We have mealworms but they dont like them :/

Gave them all doses tonight had some trouble with the syringe but think i got enough in them. We have mealworms but they dont like them
hmm.png
You can very carefully try force feeding them. Squish the head of the worm, 'cause the bigger ones can bite, open beak and insert worm. If worm is too big, cut in half.

-Kathy

Oh the ones we have are dried haha!! I might get crickets for them not sure if i can squish a worm head haha

What brand feed are you using? I tried a new feed from Rural King called Country Road for my silkie chicks, it was awful for them. One thing the crumbles were way too big, so I had to grind it, but the worst was that it gave them very runny poop. Took it back and got my usual brand and they improved right away. Good luck.

We've been using dumor chick starter poop looks good the only one with runny poo was the white Easter egger when she got sick and now the smallest of the group is starting to get runny and it was fine this morning and yesterday. It seems to be good for them

@casportpony here are the weights for today

Buffy: 218 (+18)
rosie: 201(+19)
olive: 140(-20)
mother clucker:70 (+10)

Back
Top Bottom