Corid question please help!!!

I really believe thats what killed our last one a few days ago. She was VERY lethargic didnt eat much tail down watery poop just really sad looking and the next morning she was gone i tried to save her and had planned getting meds the next day but she didnt make it

You should probably start weighing all of them at the same time every morning, 'cause crops full of food can give false readings. Do not be alarmed if when you weigh them tomorrow they are lighter, I would expect that. the difference won't be much, so go ahead and give them the drops as I showed above.

-Kathy

I really believe thats what killed our last one a few days ago. She was VERY lethargic didnt eat much tail down watery poop just really sad looking and the next morning she was gone i tried to save her and had planned getting meds the next day but she didnt make it
Keep them warm... even though they are a few weeks old, they will do best if you can keep their cage at 80-85 degrees.

-Kathy

Keep them warm... even though they are a few weeks old, they will do best if you can keep their cage at 80-85 degrees.

-Kathy

Yea the brooder has been on 80-83 for the past 2 weeks now we tried lowering it to 78 but they got cold so we uped it again

Quote: Okay... then give the Corid orally until you're done with the oxytet, then give Corid water with 1/2 teaspoon per gallon for 7-14 days.

In the meantime, you need to monitor their weight. No weight loss allowed. Weight gain goal for is no less than 5% per day. Weigh them again in the morning and I will calculate their goals for Thursday morning.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom