Corid treatment, chick not right two days later

Yes chick starter. Now I just read that the batch of corid i have is recalled. I don't know what to do now. The office is closed.

Yes chick starter. Now I just read that the batch of corid i have is recalled. I don't know what to do now. The office is closed.
The info I read said that the recall was due to a bottle being one that they hadn't approved of, not that there was anything wrong with the solution.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I just wanted to update you on Nibs since you helped me immensely and I learned for future issues on cocci. So thank you. Nibs is acting like nothing happened yesterday. She was doing really well last night but I brought in one of her chick mates to spend the night in the kennel in my kitchen. Well after breakfast of some molasses and scrambled eggs she is back out in the coop running around jumping on logs. She may have even hurt herself yesterday and I assumed it had something to do with the corid treatment. Life with chickens. lol Thanks again. Your guidance was helpful.

Hi Kathy,

I just wanted to update you on Nibs since you helped me immensely and I learned for future issues on cocci. So thank you. Nibs is acting like nothing happened yesterday. She was doing really well last night but I brought in one of her chick mates to spend the night in the kennel in my kitchen. Well after breakfast of some molasses and scrambled eggs she is back out in the coop running around jumping on logs. She may have even hurt herself yesterday and I assumed it had something to do with the corid treatment. Life with chickens. lol Thanks again. Your guidance was helpful. 
[/quote
I've been following this thread today. So happy to hear that Nibs is okay:)

Back
Top Bottom