Cornish Thread

Pics
I prefer using the name Indian Game since thats what i first heard the breed being called. My aunt lives on a 3000 acre farm. Mostly it is used for sheep and wheat but she also has some chickens on it. She breeds many breeds and used to go to chicken auctions. I got Haysha (my plymouth rock) and Peri Peri (my indian game) from her. Haysha has sadly been given away because he was a rooster and Peri Peri died. They were my two favourite chickens : ( But now i have got some new ones! : )

Thanks for the kind words about my Cornish trio. I can't take any credit, good or bad as I was fortunate to have found and purchased these birds. So far, I'm liking them a lot. From what I'm reading, they may have to stay penned and separate from the rest of my roo breeds. Am I correct in my assessment?

"Indian game" would not fly around here.. It would have to be " First Nations game" ...... "Indian" in my neighbourhood is not a good word to use with four bands within 10km. ;) Cornish is what I am running with.

Back
Top Bottom