Cornish Thread

If any of u raise SQ Cornish bantams in any color will u please take a moment to PM me. I have a few questions. Thank u
smile.png

Hello all. I have been searching all over the south and can't seem to find anyone that breeds Blue Laced Red Cornish. I am hesitant to ship in birds from the North...birds from the North, for some reason, just can't handle the heat the way a bird from the south can handle the cold. Just weird.

Anyway, I am looking for some bantam Blue Laced Red Cornish, does anyone know of anyone in the Oklahoma region that would be willing to sell some started birds, eggs or culls so I could try to get a start in them?

Thank you!

there is a guy in Florida that has some. His name is slipping me at the moment. I know he's fairly active with the Cornish association.

He has many colors of bantams.

This is a blue Cornish cock bird I got from Jesus. He has very nice birds. I have three splash pullets out of this guy that I'll be breeding to a black male, and three black pullets that I'll breed to a splash cockerel out of this guy. Theoretically, all the chicks should be blue.

Back
Top Bottom