Cornish Thread

I'm going to CanadianBuckeye,right now I'm out of state for two months in Colorado working (it's KILLING ME) My DW sends me pictures each day but it's not helping with the chicken withdrawals

That is a long time to be away from home
sad.png

I'm going to CanadianBuckeye,right now I'm out of state for two months in Colorado working (it's KILLING ME) My DW sends me pictures each day but it's not helping with the chicken withdrawals

I can relate. I stay on the road. I did miss out on a LOT OF MONEY last year just to stay home with the chickies, horses and simply wouldn't take a job where I couldn't take my pup. Now I'm broke and trying to fix my new house. I've owned since Jan 25 and finally stayed a week in it. Needing to hit the road again to pay for getting it running right.

End of a race above. Couldn't let all that go to waste, so they made me cook. Below my little cuz's new race wagon.

My little cuz on my buckskin before a race in Beggs

Besides. I couldn't go to the races with my cousin and the kids if I'm working.

Pipe Fitter. I make and/or read blue prints, pull measurements level up then piece together pipe to be welded then flew into position. Other jobs I weld the pipe and just hold the dumb end of the tape measure. I work on ethanol, power, gas, nitrogen plants and or oil refinery's. I spent Jan in NW Kansas on an Ethanol Plant. Then got back from Nebraska last week from a sand plant. My 1st of those.

Back
Top Bottom