Corona -Norco people anyone going to Swap meet ?

Sierra pachie bars

Queen of the Lost
11 Years
Nov 8, 2008
Just wondering how many of us go to the swap meet in Chino ? I'm going to go get a few more of those 10 dollar cages for my quails
smile.png
They don't have chickens but they have just about everything else. I got my muscovy duckling there a few weeks ago.

I would like to know more about this swap meet. I am the next city north of chino basically, so I would love to know what kinds of things they usually have.

Last edited:
It's in Chino. It is Tues. Sat and Sunday. They have lots of junk items here and there. But they also have birds, quail, rabbits, ducks, geese. Also I got a red grapefruit tree already baring fruit for 20.00. Today I just brought home fresh strawberries for 5.00 which are way better then any store. Fresh Cherries and honey sticks. It is kinda a hit and miss costs 50 cents to get in. There is plenty of fresh produce. I like the cages they have for 10 bucks which come in alot of colors. Also last week I got a four teir for my quail cages for 25.00. Really don't know what is there until I get there. I did get my adult Muscovys from there for 20.00 each and they do lay.
Do I need to post directions ?
smile.png

Also a bonus if you speak Spanish. I don't speak it , I get my point across.
lol.png
The guy that has muscovys is always there. I even know what side he is always on. So if you plan on going bring cages or buy some there
smile.png
Once I had to get my hand stamped and go out to my car then back again. I like the cages because they have them in purple, blue, green, yellow, white and black. Ok going to get husband to write down directions. I know where I am going so no idea of streets lol.

Back
Top Bottom