Corona -Norco people anyone going to Swap meet ?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Sierra pachie bars, May 4, 2009.

1. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Just wondering how many of us go to the swap meet in Chino ? I'm going to go get a few more of those 10 dollar cages for my quails [​IMG] They don't have chickens but they have just about everything else. I got my muscovy duckling there a few weeks ago.

2. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I would like to know more about this swap meet. I am the next city north of chino basically, so I would love to know what kinds of things they usually have.

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Tell me more!!!! I am within driving distance of about an hour!

4. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    It's in Chino. It is Tues. Sat and Sunday. They have lots of junk items here and there. But they also have birds, quail, rabbits, ducks, geese. Also I got a red grapefruit tree already baring fruit for 20.00. Today I just brought home fresh strawberries for 5.00 which are way better then any store. Fresh Cherries and honey sticks. It is kinda a hit and miss costs 50 cents to get in. There is plenty of fresh produce. I like the cages they have for 10 bucks which come in alot of colors. Also last week I got a four teir for my quail cages for 25.00. Really don't know what is there until I get there. I did get my adult Muscovys from there for 20.00 each and they do lay.
    Do I need to post directions ? [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

Quote:Yes please I am off next week and may head down there on Tuesday. [​IMG]

ETA: I am off the 15 in the high desert.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  6. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    Also a bonus if you speak Spanish. I don't speak it , I get my point across. [​IMG] The guy that has muscovys is always there. I even know what side he is always on. So if you plan on going bring cages or buy some there [​IMG] Once I had to get my hand stamped and go out to my car then back again. I like the cages because they have them in purple, blue, green, yellow, white and black. Ok going to get husband to write down directions. I know where I am going so no idea of streets lol.

7. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Yeah! Post directions!! I would like to take a look sometime. [​IMG]

8. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I would also like directions. I would love to check it out sometime.

9. debilorrah

Mrs. Smith is falling down on the job

[​IMG]

10. mybeckfarm

mybeckfarm New Egg

Jun 18, 2011
    I would maybe be interested in going. I'm a homeschooling mommy too! [​IMG]

~Yolanda
    *mybeckfarm*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by