Coronation Sussex Thread!

YAY I am so excited to find this thread! <3 I currently have some Coronation Sussex eggies in the incubator, we're on day 6 now! CS are one of my all-time favorite chicken breeds. I can't wait to see these sweet chickies! Anyone else in Colorado have these magnificent birds? They are so precious.

I wish I had some!!! I have one hen currently and I absolutely love her!!! I'm hoping to find some hatching eggs this spring.
YAY I am so excited to find this thread! <3 I currently have some Coronation Sussex eggies in the incubator, we're on day 6 now! CS are one of my all-time favorite chicken breeds. I can't wait to see these sweet chickies! Anyone else in Colorado have these magnificent birds? They are so precious.

I wish I had some!!! I have one hen currently and I absolutely love her!!! I'm hoping to find some hatching eggs this spring.
I have 3 chicks born 4/1, I think 2 are pullets and one is a cockerel! They are beautiful! <3 Anyone in CO want some chicks? I have more eggs in the 'bator going into lockdown soon! I don't want to ship them.

I have 3 chicks born 4/1, I think 2 are pullets and one is a cockerel! They are beautiful! <3 Anyone in CO want some chicks? I have more eggs in the 'bator going into lockdown soon! I don't want to ship them.
Wish I lived in your area! You're very lucky to have these beauties. I only had one CO, but we really loved her.

Here’s a picture of one of my 2018 Bred coronation Sussex Bantam pullets at a show here in Ireland :)
B7FD6B3E-FE73-4A7F-A527-43A1E1C32D6B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom