Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I am looking forward to a vaccine, personally. šŸ˜© I just wanna hug my friends again. I miss them all so terribly much. And my sister! Immune compromised means I can't even see her. Breaks my heart. Another of my sisters, her dog just died. I helped her raise that dog from a puppy. I can't go to comfort her and hug and feel sad and cry together. It sucks.

Today on Keeping Occupied we're making Halloween decor at home. I'll take some photos if anyone wants to see when we're done.

Yes, please post! And please keep busy and thinking about other things than tribulations.

Here are my would be Thanksgiving centerpieces but we're rethinking gathering as the number of cases increases.

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

The whole thread: "We're not afraid."

Rando: "Yes you are because I said so."

....Well dang. news to me. :p Here I was feeling actually quite safe and cozy behind my mask and washed hands, and seatbelts, and traffic lights, and not putting knives in soapy water... But this person is magic and can see into your soul and knows you're feeling something even when you're not! Man! That's an impressive skill. Very solid. I bet they're super rich with an ability like that. Anyone know their real name so we can see how famous they are? Bet they have a wiki article and everything! :lau

Seems my post was deleted too, though I wasnā€™t saying anything that wasnā€™t true. I was not arguing with anyone and I was only trying to inform people who are obviously misinformed. I guess some people find the truth threatening. Thatā€™s OK I can go back to my identifying baby chicks! Anyway I wish you all well hope you do well through the holidays. See you on the threads.ā¤ļø

Back
Top Bottom