Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

As you and I have both pointed out, all of these potential treatments for covid have been extensively studied. By the FDA and others. They are not suppressing these things. They are doing the due diligence to ensure safety for the public.

They did the studies; the findings did not support safe application of thse potential treatments and so they put out notice to not use them. That's how science works.

As you and I have both pointed out, all of these potential treatments for covid have been extensively studied. By the FDA and others. They are not suppressing these things. They are doing the due diligence to ensure safety for the public.

They did the studies; the findings did not support safe application of thse potential treatments and so they put out notice to not use them. That's how science works.

Negative Ghostrider. You should actually read some of the studies I have posted.

Anyone of you chicken friends on here, regardless of whether you get vaccinated or not, if you get Rona please consider one of the proven combo therapies mentioned many times on here. Look at flccc.net and the IMASK+ protocol. It may save your life.

Answer your own question. If I answer for you, you will immediately google for a counter point. So go find your own answer. They are still suppressing good treatments in favor of a full court vaccine press. Why not push both?
Those who believe an emergency approved use only vaccine is for them and the preferred way to deal with viruses, then good for them. No use arguing.

Agenda.

Those who believe an emergency approved use only vaccine is for them and the preferred way to deal with viruses, then good for them. No use arguing.

Agenda.
Did you know that hydrochloriquine was apoproved for *emergency use only* for treatment of covid, by the FDA on March 28 2020?

And did you know that on June 15 2020, the FDA *revoked* that emergency use authorization? Because the risks outweigh the benefits.

I guess emergency use approval is fine when it comes to medications you endorse, but not to vaccines which are endorsed by ...... nearly everyone.

Last edited:
There are LOTS of medications used "off label". There is nothin nefarious about it. Thank goodness people are willing to experiment with new uses for existing drugs and treatments. If not we would have to wait decades for an "Approved, 100% safe medications." For years people complained about the bureaucracy slowing the testing of medications and now that it has been streamlined people want 100% safe medications. There are not any out there. Every thing has side effects and unintended consequences
Thank goodness some people are willing to color outside the lines to save lives. (And that goes for people who don't want treatments AND those who don't want vaccines).

Right. I am only trying to share the good news of safe alternative or additional treatments to the vaccine.
Yes, I know that, and I think you know that I know 😉.

But unfortunately every mentioned alternative or viewpoint other than the mainstream is argued about by one member. So maybe for the sake of having a calmer thread and more enlightening to read for those who are genuinely interested in hearing about these other treatments, just ignore the one person posting unrelenting opposition. Just a thought.

So maybe for the sake of having a calmer thread and more enlightening to read for those who are genuinely interested in hearing about these other treatments, just ignore the one person posting unrelenting opposition. Just a thought.
Or take all the contentious debate to a new thread. ;)

@aart, how's Covid in your neck of the woods?

This is my county
Screenshot_20210509-172108.png

Back
Top Bottom