Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

@aart, how's Covid in your neck of the woods?

This is my county
View attachment 2660658
My county upstate New York, Delaware county doesn't have a graph like that I could find but do have this;
Screenshot_20210509-214642.png

There are LOTS of medications used "off label". There is nothin nefarious about it. Thank goodness people are willing to experiment with new uses for existing drugs and treatments. If not we would have to wait decades for an "Approved, 100% safe medications." For years people complained about the bureaucracy slowing the testing of medications and now that it has been streamlined people want 100% safe medications. There are not any out there. Every thing has side effects and unintended consequences
Thank goodness some people are willing to color outside the lines to save lives. (And that goes for people who don't want treatments AND those who don't want vaccines).
Funny how the only thing streamlined are drugs or vaccines big pharma can profit from. Take a relative cheap drug, no one will touch it because they can’t make money off it.

@aart, how's Covid in your neck of the woods?
I don't follow the graphs, suspect the data collection to not be accurate.
Michigan had a big surge a few weeks go, including some who were 'vaccinated',
but there were details not yet defined.
I am fully vaccinated(14 days post 2nd tomorrow), but still behaving very conservatively.

I am fully vaccinated(14 days post 2nd tomorrow), but still behaving very conservatively
I've had my second Moderna, but have another 9 days for the 14 day post period. Like @aart , I'm still being careful. I have friends and neighbors who WILL NOT get a vaccine, period. I respect their positions on that. They respect mine.
I don't follow the graphs, suspect the data collection to not be accurate.
I see the information that's on the local news. I don't know how accurate it is; suspect it isn't very accurate, or is at least biased. Everyone has a reason to say things in a way that pushes their agenda. Whether it's to get ratings or get people to do something.

One day at a time. Just like life.

Hmm, Newsweek has a 'mostly factual' rating. Must be someone just didn't like the information they reported on, World health organization is not to be trusted.
Maybe a CNN article will be allowed. CNN, factual reporting 'mixed'. Not a article on WHO but on the CCP that WHO is covering for.
Very important to know where and how this virus came to be. To think otherwise after millions of people have died is just wrong.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3L_jl0E8zyydZfKdde-jFV&cshid=1620650009868

Hmm, Newsweek has a 'mostly factual' rating. Must be someone just didn't like the information they reported on, World health organization is not to be trusted.
Maybe a CNN article will be allowed. CNN, factual reporting 'mixed'. Not a article on WHO but on the CCP that WHO is covering for.
Very important to know where and how this virus came to be. To think otherwise after millions of people have died is just wrong.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3L_jl0E8zyydZfKdde-jFV&cshid=1620650009868
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom