Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

hispoptart

Free Ranging
10 Years
Apr 14, 2011
NW Colorado
I guess its $12, I swear DW told me 7, maybe she was elaborating, maybe as she always says I don't listen? Lol.
Its the Abbot BinaxxNOW home test two for $24. Walmart CVS and Walgreens have them.
Check with your states health dept. Here in Colorado you can order them through the state site for free. I thought they originally said 8 tests, but I only got 4 in the mail.

Ninjasquirrel

Free Ranging
May 11, 2018
Northwest Indiana
Check with your states health dept. Here in Colorado you can order them through the state site for free. I thought they originally said 8 tests, but I only got 4 in the mail.
I saw the binax tests on the clearance shelf at Meijer a couple of weeks ago for 50 cents. I think theyve discounted them there now. Not sure why other than the fact that they do offer PCR tests at that pharmacy now. They also had face masks for 25 cents. I always check the clearance when I go there because thats where things go before they no longer carry them.

bruceha2000

Addict
9 Years
Apr 19, 2012
NW Vermont
Dr says it likely won't ever come back.
:( Must be hard to even care if you eat if you have no sense of taste or smell (which is a lot of "taste")

I personally don't think it's a cure all
I agree it won't "cure all" but in most people it will minimize the symptoms if you do get Covid. And reduce the chance you'll pass it on to someone else though that is still possible.

Same thing was said to me by a farmer's market friend. I don't know if she ever did get vaccinated but as a cancer survivor I hope she did. She is high risk for a bad outcome.

21 people, no double blind study to see what percent of people would recover some or all of their sense of smell and taste without treatment (which does happen in the majority of people). I would not take any medicine/regimen of medicines based on a study like that.

Top Bottom