Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I seriously doubt that is what @topochico225 did. SMH.
What @topochico225 did was get double vaxxed, mask in high risk places, and test when feeling ill.

Unfortunately my (vaxxed) priest got Omicron and my family wasn't masked at church since there were very few people there, and I assume we got it then.

What @topochico225 did was get double vaxxed, mask in high risk places, and test when feeling ill.

Unfortunately my (vaxxed) priest got Omicron and my family wasn't masked at church since there were very few people there, and I assume we got it then.
You took every precaution and you're not at fault for getting it. I really despise how theres all this stigma right now. "You caught covid???" "Yea so did everyone" "you must be disgusting". The fact of the matter its not your fault for catching it. Its the fault of people either knowing they have it and doing stuff anyway and the fault of people who dont know they have it. And thats either direct or indirect. Theres no avoiding it. You either catch it or you dont.

You took every precaution and you're not at fault for getting it. I really despise how theres all this stigma right now. "You caught covid???" "Yea so did everyone" "you must be disgusting". The fact of the matter its not your fault for catching it. Its the fault of people either knowing they have it and doing stuff anyway and the fault of people who dont know they have it. And thats either direct or indirect. Theres no avoiding it. You either catch it or you dont.
The vaccine is nothing more than the government doing something tangible to prevent mass hysteria. Covud just has to run its course. Everyone will get it no matter what they do

Back
Top Bottom