Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I apologize for those that disrespect you just because they disagree with you. :hugs You've definitely pointed out some useful information, in my eyes. Some ignore these facts because they are too blind and don't want to believe it.

Not surprised that they're chasing away the people they disagree with.
Wouldn't be the first time that happened...

Feel bad for our DD#2, senior this yr.
NY dropped the mask mandate again recently everywhere except for hospital's and school's (kids) .
She had a FFA convention they were all supposed to go to, cancelled because of the mask mandate.
Her school decided they would rather not go, didn't want to make sure the kids, 4 to 6 per hotel room, would have to make sure were wearing masks while sleeping. Yup, cancelled because no one wanted to force sleeping kids to wear masks.
I am so sorry for her

Well I spoke to Federal Department of Transpertaion. I was told I was a hazard to the health of everyone else. They do not and will not transport me without a mask and that because I am a public hazard it is not againist the law. WHAT THE F........
I am no longer able to get to my doctors and in two months unable to get medications from the doctor. I still can not get food. This is some real BS.
Rip publicity a new one

Back
Top Bottom