Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

No one in any profession should be required to be vaccinated. It should always be a choice.

I recently read this and thought it was well written. I wish open discussion was more promoted regarding vaccination ingredients, and side effects/safety concerns. I think that’s why arguments are ongoing, personally.

https://open.substack.com/pub/amoth...nd-the-world?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

My husband lost his job because he didn’t get vaccinated (sole income as I homeschool our young kids), like a lot of people did. We’ve forgiven and moved on, because God is good and had a better plan, but it’s understandable why some have a harder time moving past it than others.
Did .. being the key word here. Things had to be pretty scary when it was full blown for those trying thier best to stop it. :) And another good point. God..is..good. :)

At one point they said we could have gatherings of 8 people without issues.
Problem was, I don't know 8 people without issues.
:confused:
Then you have people like me. I got it for the third time after having it at Christmas for Easter! I had no idea I even had it. I had just had surgery on my forehead for Basal Cell and thought my headache was from my incision. My Hubby had it but I did not get the cough or anything else other than that slight headache after just having surgery. By the time I tested positive the next day I was over it and tested negative so I ran around with it not knowing I even had it. I thought since I just had it at Christmas time there was no way I would get it again that soon. He never caught it at Christmas so I thought I would be good at Easter. Fooled me!

Then you have people like me. I got it for the third time after having it at Christmas for Easter! I had no idea I even had it. I had just had surgery on my forehead for Basal Cell and thought my headache was from my incision. My Hubby had it but I did not get the cough or anything else other than that slight headache after just having surgery. By the time I tested positive the next day I was over it and tested negative so I ran around with it not knowing I even had it. I thought since I just had it at Christmas time there was no way I would get it again that soon. He never caught it at Christmas so I thought I would be good at Easter. Fooled me!
Wow.
I was 'circling the drain' sick for months but it wasn't Covid. I got "sicker" and tested +, got over the Covid, but was still sick for months afterward. (clots in lungs, "double" pneumonia, home O2 x3 months, multiple echo cardiograms, R & L heart caths. (diagnostic), a night in ICU and a week in med-surg.) and the best diagnosis 24 top MD's at this world famous regional teaching hospital could offer was "You got sick." And I was a Covid RN working in their hospital.
I suspect it was "long vaccination reaction" but I don't expect them to ever admit that.

Wow.
I was 'circling the drain' sick for months but it wasn't Covid. I got "sicker" and tested +, got over the Covid, but was still sick for months afterward. (clots in lungs, "double" pneumonia, home O2 x3 months, multiple echo cardiograms, R & L heart caths. (diagnostic), a night in ICU and a week in med-surg.) and the best diagnosis 24 top MD's at this world famous regional teaching hospital could offer was "You got sick." And I was a Covid RN working in their hospital.
I suspect it was "long vaccination reaction" but I don't expect them to ever admit that.
So sorry to hear that. I was really sick the first time I got it, second time was more milder and third time was when I didn't even know I had it. I never took any of the shots as I was afraid of them. Coworkers that did had heart attacks and that scared me. We had one coworker that almost died from it and my brother in law did die from it. Neither had taken the shots. It was a personal choice thing. My sister took the two Maderna shots and has had covid 4 times and gets really sick each time she gets it. She has also had other health problems since taking it that she blames it on the shots. My other sister takes every shot that comes out and is just fine. No two bodies are the same or act the same towards certain medications. I always get side effects from almost every drug I am given so I am super sensitive. Another reason I opted out.

A good reason you might have gotten it again so quickly was more than likely due to the fact that you just had surgery. Surgery can take a toll on the immune system.

Back
Top Bottom