Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

1710601066933233m.jpg

We all keep our own score card. Four friends dead and one with long Covid, 3 family members dead - all early cases and all non vaccinated. The Princess and I have been vaccinated and boostered. Yes, we did get Covid after a plane trip to Hawaii as did other vaccinated family members. Our symptoms were mild and relatively short lived. :idunno Do what works for you has always been my philosophy.
I also know ..personally..folks that passed from covid. My husband and I got all the vaccines while he was alive. Thankfully he did not get covid..on top of his Alzheimers. He passed away in 2121. I finally got covid this past winter. Wasn't too bad and didn't last long. For those that say they don't know of anyone that has passed away with it are saying personally, I suppose..because we all know that millions have died from covid and are still dieing with it. It's going to be around now. Just like the flu. I think we've all come to understand that. Why argue about what to do about it? I still don't understand why folks are arguing about it. Do you! Let us all do what we think best for ourselves. We do have a choice here now. Folks that work in the medical field may have to get certain vaccinations. Good grief. I still say the media has separated our country ..people..big time. Pretty sad.

Thanks. That's not a game I play. German/Scottish - I guess my answers/statements can at times be blunt. Some folks like this, others don't. I've learned to accept that fact.
I'm aware of that fact which is why I chose to keep my response very blunt in order to be properly heard and understood. Unfortunately a lot of people take blunt responses incorrectly as it were as being argumentative or mean.

The only kind of games I like involve characters like Mario and Luigi. I don't care for manipulative behavior.

I also know ..personally..folks that passed from covid. My husband and I got all the vaccines while he was alive. Thankfully he did not get covid..on top of his Alzheimers. He passed away in 2121. I finally got covid this past winter. Wasn't too bad and didn't last long. For those that say they don't know of anyone that has passed away with it are saying personally, I suppose..because we all know that millions have died from covid and are still dieing with it. It's going to be around now. Just like the flu. I think we've all come to understand that. Why argue about what to do about it? I still don't understand why folks are arguing about it. Do you! Let us all do what we think best for ourselves. We do have a choice here now. Folks that work in the medical field may have to get certain vaccinations. Good grief. I still say the media has separated our country ..people..big time. Pretty sad.
No one in any profession should be required to be vaccinated. It should always be a choice.

I recently read this and thought it was well written. I wish open discussion was more promoted regarding vaccination ingredients, and side effects/safety concerns. I think that’s why arguments are ongoing, personally.

https://open.substack.com/pub/amoth...nd-the-world?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

My husband lost his job because he didn’t get vaccinated (sole income as I homeschool our young kids), like a lot of people did. We’ve forgiven and moved on, because God is good and had a better plan, but it’s understandable why some have a harder time moving past it than others.

Back
Top Bottom