Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Yeah that sucks but... safest to pass on it. What was the show?

I'd been eyeballing concert calendars too before all this happened. Don't like having to get tickets like 9 months in advance, because you never know what might happen or what might change.

Probably. :( I *don't* eyeball concerts though is the thing. I probably go to one a year. Tops. Usually more like every other?

Who they are? Haha. Er, it's a little hard to explain. The band is called Cybertronic Spree. They dress up as 80's cartoon transformer robots in hand-made costumes and sing glam rock covers of pop culture songs especially TV/movie themes while dancing.

The tickets are only $15. And this year, the opening act is MC. Chris who is famous for rapping about star wars and Bobba Fett. (Why yes, I am a big ol' nerd, why do you ask?)
This is them;
Though I must say the video does not do them justice.

Bad corndog! Bad! :rant

Sorry about the tooth, That sucks. You knew that already though, huh. 😟
After I spat the peice of tooth out, I slammed the corn dog on the plate. I made sure to hurt it bad for that lolol
Seriously though, never touching a corn dog again. It wasn't even good. It was gross. It be okay if I broke it on something delicious.

Who they are? Haha. Er, it's a little hard to explain. The band is called Cybertronic Spree. They dress up as 80's cartoon transformer robots in hand-made costumes and sing glam rock covers of pop culture songs especially TV/movie themes while dancing.

Ok, that does look pretty fun. But there's always next year, I hope? Obviously it's impossible to keep track of what's going on in every state, but I'm kinda amazed that a concert would be allowed to go on as it is...

Ugh. ;_; There's a concert I wanted to go see on May 31st.

I don't think I am gonna get to. It hasn't officially been cancelled yet but it probably will get cancelled. It's RIGHT on the cusp of the current end date for economy shut down.

I don't go to many concerts, but I really wanted to go to this one. I'm bummed out by it. :( Booooooo! 😭

So many concerts and stuff are getting cancelled. It’s so sad. :hit

My friends had to cancel the rest of their tour a few weeks ago and I felt so bad. Many others have had to too. Thankfully I saw them at the beginning before they cancelled but still so sad for them and everyone else having to cancel and of course the people who won’t be attending.

Many festivals and stuff cancelled too.

I have some in July and August planned and I hope they are still on. :fl

Yeah that sucks but... safest to pass on it. What was the show?

I'd been eyeballing concert calendars too before all this happened. Don't like having to get tickets like 9 months in advance, because you never know what might happen or what might change.

So true!! I have tickets to a festival in August. I hope it doesn’t get cancelled but probably will. 😭

Back
Top Bottom