Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Okay so lets talk about chickens and coops . I'm well aware of animals looking at chickens as dinner. But with this pandemic you never know about people. My daughter got me thinking and I put a lock on my coop. Serious. Broke, bored, and bare pantry.
I thought about it, but I would need loads of padlocks!

Good luck with that, every seed company I've looked at is sold out... Good thing I have some leftover from last yr, not going to be able to try some new one's like I planned though ....
I bought new ones at Rural King when they were buy one, get one free.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was worse, targeted younger people, and in places that actually practiced isolation, was less severe.
My parents were young adults during that time, and never once spoke about it! People managed to blank it out of their histories, and out of many history books too.
Mary
I was able to talk to an aunt about it. She was in grade school at the time. She told about looking out her living room window and watching as one funeral procession after another went by. She told about going home from school on a Friday and when she came back on Monday about the classmates that just weren't there. Some of them she never saw again. She said people would get on the bus or train headed to work and were found dead when they reached their destination. Others would get on the bus or train coming home and be dead before they arrived home. My mother was born at home in 1919. Hospital births were not permitted because of the flu. Years later blood samples were taken of all the people that the researchers could find that were alive at that time . It didn't matter where the people had lived, whether at the North Pole or in darkest Africa. All of them had antibodies to the flu which meant they had all been exposed. In other words, the flu had traveled the whole world over. It would not surprise me a bit if, when all is said and done, the final death toll from COVID 19 in this country alone tops over a million. This is one instance where I would love to be proven wrong.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?

Tell him he is going to die.😁
:lau I knew you were going to say something like that!! I also kept thinking “Ironic I am the one annoyed at excuses now” 😂🙈

I am dying laughing :lau :gig :lau

I’m going to be peeing in a second I’m sure.

Also, he already knows that! He supposedly has cut back or is trying or whatever but I don’t think so.

My state vs my county
Screenshot_20200407-232802.png
Screenshot_20200407-232701.png

Back
Top Bottom