Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I'm always getting lectured or told I should be some way on here. I didn't know I had so many mom's 😂😂😂
I'm not trying to lecture or tell you what to do. You said you didn't understand why people were so unhappy about being at home. So I was trying to share my personal experience 🤷‍♀️ Isn't that what this thread is for?

I'm not trying to lecture or tell you what to do. You said you didn't understand why people were so unhappy about being at home. So I was trying to share my personal experience 🤷‍♀️ Isn't that what this thread is for?
Yes it is. And I personally liked hearing your experience. :hugs

😂😂😂 But I was sharing my personal experience as well and told that I should not feel that way or it's not right to feel the way I do.

I have such a great family and I love being at home. I wouldn't mind being locked up 6 months with my family, you would not hear one complaint from me.

I also work... Can't do half of it because I have pre existing conditions and Dr said I have to stay home no ifs and or buts. Still happy and not miserable.

Life's too short.

Do you always try to help everyone 😂 it gets on my nerves sometimes.

😂😂😂 But I was sharing my personal experience as well and told that I should not feel that way or it's not right to feel the way I do.

I have such a great family and I love being at home. I wouldn't mind being locked up 6 months with my family, you would not hear one complaint from me.

I also work... Can't do half of it because I have pre existing conditions and Dr said I have to stay home no ifs and or buts. Still happy and not miserable.

Life's too short.
What???? This makes no sense. And yes I was defending them because they did nothing wrong... you can’t just ask for opinions and peoples experiences and then get mad when you don’t like the answer....

Life's too short.
No one said that...

What???? This makes no sense. And yes I was defending them because they did nothing wrong... you can’t just ask for opinions and peoples experiences and then get mad when you don’t like the answer....
100% agree. You can’t just say “I don’t understand” and then get annoyed when someone tries to explain it to you...

Life's too short.

I am sorry you felt I was telling you to change your behavior or to live your life differently. I asked for empathy but that was all. I am very happy that you are doing so well during this challenging time. I know you have faced many obstacles in your life due to your health and I wish nothing but the best for you.

Best wishes to you all. I think I will be unfollowing this thread now.

I wasn't mad about the answer that I got I'm not sure where you think I got mad from.

Everyone's so whacked out right now it's completely disgusting the world that we live in.

People don't even understand how nasty and disgusting they are being to people, I was just having a conversation with someone.

I don't understand why everyone else has to insert themselves and Make things 10 times worse

Back
Top Bottom