Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I agree with watching some other stations. I do however think Yahoo News is one of the worst.
Don't hurt me but Fox News (the real news website) appears to list the good and the bad of everything. I was kind of surprised that some news website would only list what they want to. But I've learned the negative stuff as well. One thing all the websites and talk shows actually agree on is we all like Dr. Fauci.

I'm kinda shocked that you can run the B milk through the filters and pump and make it grade A milk. That toally sidesteps the procedures on the farm that the milk comes
A lotta stuff goes on in the dairy bussiness, working for one and also knowing farmers, family and friends/neighbors farmers. Driving the price low.
Why I posted the ADA American dairy Association wants to know if anybody is seeing limits on buying milk or dairy cheese butter etc. Has nothing to do with people turning to nut juice milk alternatives , demand was there, and if store shelves bare still demand, but they are told no demand so dumping billions of gallons of milk.
Theory is the one's in control of the process, can't let a crisis go to waste, drive the price down, eliminate more family farms and prop up the factory farms...

MSM is so one sided you cant even watch it anymore. Its impossible for them to say ANYTHING good or even non bias about the current administration. Its disgusting and then theres people like iamrainey that obviously sucks all that in everyday and more than likely fact checks nothing. The worst place to find the truth is CNN and the like

I agree. Just let the person tell you what they need to , then do not comment on it, let it stay the way it is . Oh but darn no more viewers that way.! I guess you wouldn't want to be the most straight forward and not embellish anything. I don't care what you think. Like posts above, we are smart enough to make up our own minds about what's really truthful and not adulterated.

Production has overrun demand of milk for a long time. So many companies are converting the milk to cheese. I believe that is the reason we see so many cheese and cheese ingredient fast food commercials on TV now.

Milk freezes really well and I'm sure there are hungry people that would love some.

We've been lucky enough to have lived-in France and South Africa and British Columbia many times.

It's wonderful. It gives you perspective. There are many, many ways to do things and they're all valid and help create community.

Glad you've been able to do that too. Turkey! How exotic!

Oh wow. I lived in Turkey 1968-1969 and again 1975-1976. I was one of those that went off the base and had fun with Turks-dating, parties, weddings, clubs that actually did not serve alcohol . If you don't really get involved you are missing out on so much! My cousin lives in Germany and due to this devastating virus instead of talk, I really need to take that trip!

Both Fauci and Birx said it at their last presser. They would be good folks to take advice from, no?

Yes I think so. Can't get better than those. People need to realize tho that as time goes on, our knowledge is increased and so is Fauci and Birx's knowledge. So it can change day to day.

Back
Top Bottom